I upgraded this blog to WordPress 2.3 in a few minutes.
I used the Subversion installation method, since I have a Unix shell – this blog is on a Virtual Private Server. It also helps that I use svn for work so I am confident in using it.
All the plugins work.
Now with tags, I should be able to organize my thoughts. I won’t be forced to fit my post into the available categories.
I just need to fix my theme to support tags, or, look for a new one.
I got a new theme for WordPress 2.3 compatibility, but still no tags. I followed how to add tags instructions and I put it in right away.
I also upgraded my FeedBurner plugin using the FeedBurner Quickstart for WordPress.
Now, all I need are… posts!