Sorry I was in no partying mood. I had a headache and was dizzy. Those who know me from before probably noticed that I was less talkative and active than before. I had other things on schedules, so I didn’t come as early as the other hard-working committee members, and I didn’t join the post-parteeh revelry.
- Being part of Marcelle’s magic. No, I didn’t feel anything weird while he was bending the fork. (Hey I couldn’t find pics of the performance. Here’s a pic of Marcel, the fork and myself (Karla Redor).
- Meeting old friends from my PinoyExchange (PEx) days: Apples and superoverhyper Ganns.
- Finding out that Malou Mangahas (now with GMANews.TV) knows me. Meeting the veteran journalist crew. (See Abe’s third pic.)
- Meeting online friends in real life. Karla, my Pinoy Tech Blog-mate who I’ve missed meeting many times. Eugene Alvin, the mapping and Wikipedia master.
- Hanging out with people met through blogging. Sorsi. Cathy. Gail. Jayvee. Rico and Sasha. Noemi, Tina and the rest of the Committee who made this happen!
- Old friends (in Internet time): Marc.
- And a whole lot more other people! Hello and see you around!
- I almost forgot! Sorsi’s interview/sharing/testimonial on video with Bo Sanchez! Let’s watch that!
- I almost forgot again! Meeting luminaries like Normal, Sociable, Semi-Intelligent Twenty-Year Old Girl Who Happens To Be The First Blogger in the Philippines (Or So People Say) – her words, and Pinoy Web 2.0 Pioneer Luis Buenaventura (guttervomit.com? it’s down now) whom I should have talked tech with, if I were in a better frame of mind.
Congratulations to those who won stuff. Thanks for enjoying my personal contribution (since I have no blog network or blog-related company) to the parteeh. Thanks for the blog links!
Oh, and I had a scandal too.
I fought Mike Abundo!
I took up Mike Abundo’s fighting challenge. I was excited to fight since it was our first time to meet face-to-face.
Who do you think won?